Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Sad, Funny Irony of Mark Levin Freaking at an Atheist

"Conservative radio host Mark Levin became enraged on Monday and hung up on an atheist caller who had suggested that presidential candidates should not have to believe in God.

During a radio segment flagged by The Right Scoop, a caller said that he was disappointed that Levin continued to "perpetuate the myth" that religious faith was a prerequisite for being a good leader.



"Oh, I forgot, I'm not supposed to mention faith or God," Levin interrupted sarcastically. "I've decided to bring it up because I'm sick and tired of us being told, 'Just tax cuts, don't bring up that other stuff. Oh, my God! Don't bring up God! For God sakes!' Right? You got it?""*

The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down. 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...