Monday, April 21, 2014

The Bible: The Gospels - Part 18

Jesus tells you to cut off your limbs and pluck out your eyes... but not really. Also the Pharisees ask Jesus about divorce. Most people today wouldn't like his answer.

This all sounds familiar from earlier videos, but as I stated, this playlist isn't supposed to be a linear narrative necessarily... I try not to repeat the stories, but I am rereading as I go and sometimes the Good News Bible chapter headers aren't always descriptively helpful.



Satan's Sunday School song lyrics:
Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do remember me
Your omnipotence
Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do remember me
Your omnipresence
Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do remember me
Your omni-benevolence
Way beyond the blue of the firmament

Lord YHWH's omnipotence it outshines the sun
Lord YHWH's omnipresence outshines the sun
Lord YHWH's omni-benevolence outshines the sun
Way beyond the blue of the firmament

Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do remember me
But not gay people
Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do remember me
But not atheists
Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do remember me
But not liberals
Way beyond the blue of the firmament

This video falls within the boundaries of fair use, as defined in US Copyright Law of 1976 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998. US Copyright Law allows people to use limited portions of a copyrighted work for the purpose of commentary, criticism, and or parody.

John Smith on Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...