I have a theory about Star Wars & Christianity. Things are coming together now. Here's the premise. The Jedi Knights are atheists. The Dark Side of the Force is the religion of Christianity. The Sith Lord is the God of the Bible. Anakin Skywalker is the posterboy for Dark Side of the Force, and becoming it's ultimate victim. Here's a few facts I just thought of right now:
1. Sye Ten Bruggengate recently said after his debate with Matt Dillahunty that Jesus said that you are either with me or you are against me. Anakin says those exact same words to Obi Won just before their epic duel.
2. Anakin was a rational, level headed person as a Jedi, but when he converted, he became insane and crazy. Christians are the exact same way. Before many became Christians(Mostly Born Agains), they were respectable and likable. Now they have become "Damaged Human Beings" just like Anakin.
3. Only Sith deals with Absolutes. Very Christian-like!
4. Anakin turned to the Dark Side because he feared death. Granted he feared the death of his wife, the Sith Lord made an empty promise to Anakin that he can allow her to live forever if he turned to the Dark Side. Most people who are deeply into Christianity (Dark Side of the Force) are brainwashed into believing that death does not exist in their worldview. They truly gave up logic & free thinking abilities in exchange for hope of eternal life.
5. In the end, Anakin became to be Darth Vader, a damaged human being with severe mental illness. In addition, instead of being able to give his wife eternal life, he ends up killing her based on his decision to turning to the dark side.
Is It Reasonable to Believe There Is a God (Debate Topic)