Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Samson Da Barbarian

Samson’s Marriage: Long ago, God gave supernatural strength to a mass-murdering psychopath. This is his story, the story of Samson Da Barbarian (aka Judges 13-16)



Samson went down to Timnah and saw there a young Philistine woman. When he returned, he said to his father and mother, “I have seen a Philistine woman in Timnah; now get her for me as my wife.”

His father and mother replied, “Isn’t there an acceptable woman among your relatives or among all our people? Must you go to the uncircumcised Philistines to get a wife?”

Some time later, when he went back to marry her, he turned aside to look at the lion’s carcass, and in it he saw a swarm of bees and some honey. He scooped out the honey with his hands and ate as he went along. When he rejoined his parents, he gave them some, and they too ate it. But he did not tell them that he had taken the honey from the lion’s carcass.

Judges 14


This was part one of a trilogy. Because these cartoons take so much work, I will make the other two parts if this video does well enough; so, share it if you enjoyed it and want to see more of Samson Da Barbarian!

Also, DarkMatter2525 was just now launched on Patreon. Since these cartoons can take hundreds of hours to make, and I am a one-man operation, support though ancillary sites like Patreon and Spreadshirt will help me continue to afford so much time producing cartoons. On my Patreon page, I will be providing updates, statements, and screenshots/artwork of cartoons I am working on. It will also be a place where you can contact me as a Patreon and offer any ideas, advice, feedback, etc. If you don’t know what Patreon is, click here: “What is Patreon?” If you don’t want to contribute in that way, I understand. The usual commenting and sharing helps and is also greatly appreciated.

DarkMatter2525 on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter2525

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...