Saturday, March 26, 2011

Double Standard - Atheists anc Christians

This video contains some insane things I've heard. You can see how the ridiculousness of these double standards and assumptions glare when I arrange them side by side. Whatever trait you blame on atheism or attribute to religion, I can point to an abundance of examples to the contrary - and the excuses are usually quite laughable and transparent.



If somebody actually mistakes this as an anti-atheist video, then I'm going to have a trained monkey disengage the parking break of a large truck, which will be at the peak of a high hill. Meanwhile, I will be lying on the road at the bottom of the hill, where the truck will proceed to run over my face, thereby simultaneously ending my life and my disappointment with humanity.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...