Monday, June 16, 2008

Governor Bobby Jindal: ID Should BeTaught In Schools

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal (Christian Republican). Face The Nation, 6-15-2008

Yet another Republican (and possible VP candidate) selling the future of America to the ignorant and superstitious for his own political gain here in the Jesus States of America.



===============================
Gov. Jindal:
"As a parent, when my kids go to schools, when they go to public schools, I want them to be presented with the best thinking. I want them to be able to make decisions for themselves. I want them to see the best data. I personally think that the life, human life and the world we live in wasn't created accidentally. I do think that there's a creator. I'm a Christian. I do think that God played a role in creating not only earth, but mankind. Now, the way that he did it, I'd certainly want my kids to be exposed to the very best science. I don't want them to be--I don't want any facts or theories or explanations to be withheld from them because of political correctness. The way we're going to have smart, intelligent kids is exposing them to the very best science and let them not only decide, but also let them contribute to that body of knowledge."
===============================

So let's also teach kids the theory of storkism alongside biological reproduction, and then let them decide which they want to believe in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I realized I didn't know much about Storkism... yet another way public school failed me! After exhaustive research (e.g. Google) it seems no one really knows for sure. Chances are it began in Prussia, and stems from the stock's habit of nesting on roof tops in spring, or their migratory nature, or at the very least that they're big enough to get the job done ... but no one seems very sure. So I suppose a stork based curriculum will have to wait, pending further research.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...