Saturday, September 11, 2010

Use a Koran as a Doorstop Day

Thunderf00t was stunned to see the Islamic worlds reaction to merely the prospect of burning a Koran or two, Thunderf00t mean damn, its not like its the first time its happened!



Anyways, the one that prompted me to weigh in on this was the leader of Indonesia, the largest muslim population country on Earth saying that burning a few Korans was a 'threat to world peace'.

You have got to be kidding me! Burning a book, a threat to world peace? This has hypersensitivity written all over it.

Anyways, I don't really have time to get involved in it... but I guess my suggestion would be something a little more innocuous, that still involved 'disrespecting' the Koran. I guess my first suggestion would be 'Use a Koran as a Doorstop Day'."
Thunderf00t

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...