Friday, June 26, 2009

Man of God: Pastor Cody answer

"Dear Pastor Cody

I recently converted to Christianity because I'd been hearing a lot about Hell and I don't want to go there after I die. However there's one thing that still confuses me about a certain fundamental tenet of our faith.

From what I understand God is not only omnipotent, but also omniscient and omnipresent. But I've also heard that God, after creating Adam and Eve told them not to eat the fruit of a certain tree, but that they did eat the fruit and that's why many people now have to go to hell.

So my question is: if God knows everything, including everything that's going to happen, why did He give Adam an instruction that he knew Adam was going to disobey?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...