Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another great atheist weblog

There is other great atheist weblogs than this Religion is Man-Made. I got the webmaster from Midwest Atheist to descripe this weblog:

I have made an attempt to capture and categorize all of the best videos on the internet that pertain to atheism, religion, and superstition. The videos are able to be easily sorted based on subject matter (ex- Documentary, Debate, Humorous, Evolution, Politics, Christianity, Islam, Mormon, Scientology, etc), conferences (ex- Beyond Belief, TED, TAM, etc), television channel (ex- HBO, NBC, CBS, etc), and by the name of the subject (ex: Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Dan Dennett, etc). One thing that I've done that other similar blogs have not is that I have included a link to a page with all of the video links on one page for easy browsing or searching. I've also included links to websites, blogs, and podcasts that I find interesting and helpful as they relate to this subject matter. I hope you will find my site useful, educational, and entertaining.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...